As you all know, we at Tubby & Coo’s take our health and the health of our customers and community very seriously. We are monitoring the pandemic every day, watching what other cities are doing, and keeping an eye on the CDC and WHO recommendations. We are doing our best to ensure everyone’s safety, and we are eternally grateful for all of our amazing customers who have kept us alive during this uncertain year.
We know many of you would like to see what we have in-store for your holiday shopping. We’ve been working to get our in-store inventory online, but we aren’t quite there yet (it’s the first project we’re working on in 2021). Because of that, we have decided to open for browsing for SIX DAYS ONLY, December 19-24, to aid you in your last minute holiday shopping. We will then be closed December 25 and 26, and we will return to curbside pickup and shipping only after that until further notice.
We will continue to take orders for porch pickup (same day if we have it in stock!) and happily make recommendations via phone and e-mail. Contactless porch pickup will still be our highly preferred method of shopping.
If you do plan to come in and browse, please take a moment to review our COVID-19 policies for shopping inside of the store below.
STORE HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
Dec. 19 – Dec. 23: 10AM – 6PM, In Store Browsing Allowed
Dec. 24: 10AM – 4PM, In Store Browsing Allowed
Dec. 25 – Dec. 27: CLOSED
Dec. 28 – Dec. 31: 10AM – 4PM, PICKUP ONLY
Jan. 1: CLOSED
COVID-19 POLICIES FOR BROWSING IN-STORE
- MASKS ARE ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE ENTERING THE STORE, INCLUDING CHILDREN, NO EXCEPTIONS. Even if you are wearing a face shield, a mask covering your NOSE AND MOUTH is required. If you have a medical reason for not being able to wear a mask or you don’t want to wear a mask, you are still able to use our contactless porch pickup and shipping options for shopping, and you can call or e-mail us to talk through recommendations, but masks will be required in order to enter the store. If you forget or lose your mask, we will have some disposable ones on hand we can provide to you.
- Your face mask must cover your mouth and nose the entire time you are inside the store, including when talking, coughing, sneezing, etc.
- You should be SYMPTOM FREE if you are entering the store.
- Only ONE household at a time will be allowed inside the store, up to 3 people MAX. Children under the age of 10 will not be allowed in the store at this time. If there is already a household shopping in the store, others will be asked to wait outside in a socially distant line until they are finished.
- Hand sanitizer is required upon entering the store BEFORE you browse. We will provide the sanitizer.
- You must remain at least 6 feet away from our workers at all times while inside the store, including while receiving recommendations.
- Please keep your handling of the merchandise to a minimum.
- Please keep your browsing time to 30 minutes or less out of respect for our workers and for other folks who may be waiting.
- NO food, drink, or phone calls while inside the store. If you need to take a call, we ask that you please step outside.
- NO public bathrooms are available.
- NO congregating, either inside or outside the store. Customers should browse, buy, and leave.
- We will NOT be accepting: returns or used book or board game exchanges during this period. If you come to the store, please make sure it is only to purchase merchandise. We have not accepted returns or exchanges since March.
- We highly encourage contactless payments, such as Apple/Google pay, chip/contactless card payments, and invoicing. If you must pay with cash, we will accept, as we understand not everyone has access to cards or contactless type payments; however, we highly prefer contactless tender.